2/3 cup whole wheat bread flour
1/3 cup panela
1 tablespoon flax meal
1 tablespoon oat bran
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (use a little less if you are using table salt)
1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (I used thawed zucchini that I pre-shredded and froze last summer in 1/2 cup measures)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. Spray with oil 9x5 loaf pan and set aside
3. Crush macadamia nuts. Place nuts in ziplock bag and hit over and over with rolling pin or metal measuring spoon until all the nuts are crushed. Be careful not to bust the bag.
4. Combine dry ingredients - the first 13 ingredients - and mix well.
5. Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredient bowl and add remaining 3 ingredients; mix well.
6. Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes or until done.
8. Turn out unto cooling rack and serve warm as is or let cool completed then frost with vanilla buttercream frosting or your favourite icing.
3 cups icing sugar
1 - 100g YoBaby vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup room temperature butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1. Combine in stand mixer bowl yogurt, both vanillas and butter. Whisk with whisk attachment until smooth about 6-8 minutes.
2. Slowly add icing sugar; once all icing sugar is incorporated whisk on high for 5 minutes.
3. Extra frosting will keep in the freezer in an air-thigh container for about 6 months.