1/2 cup butter - melted
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1/3 cup cocoa powder*
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon milk
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, avocado and 1 teaspoon vanilla - beat until creamy.
3. Beat in eggs and carrots.
4. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, flours, nut meal, salt, and baking powder.
5. Stir in white chocolate chips
6. Spread batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
8. To Make Frosting: add all ingredients and beat until creamy.
9. Let brownies completely cool, then frost.
10. Cut in squares and enjoy
Next time I make these, I want to double the carrots, only use whole wheat flour, use panela instead of white sugar, remove the white chocolate chips and add some avocado to the frosting. Will let you guys know how it turns out...